NELSON BAY HOCKEY CLUB is a family-friendly group who welcome all members of the community, of all ages and abilities, in both playing and non-playing roles.
- All our competitions are mixed – for male and female players
- ALL competition games and training are held at the Salamander Sports Complex, Port Stephens.
- Winter competitions:
- Juniors – Minkies (5 yrs), Joeys(8yrs), Under 11, Under 13, Under 15 – Saturday mornings
- Seniors – mixed, ages 13 to 60+, Saturdays around noon
- Summer competitions:
- Summer twilight – Feb/Apr – Wednesdays 6pm
- Indoor – Oct/Dec – at PCYC
Come along and learn the game the whole family can play!
SKILLS AND DRILLS COACH THE COACH TRAINING DRILLS Nelson Bay Coach the Coach session Elimination Nelson Bay Coach the Coach session Dispossession Nelson Bay Coach the Coach Training Preparation Nelson Bay Coach the Coach Game Preparation Nelson Bay Coach the Coach session Distribution Nelson Bay Coach the Coach session Receiving Pressing-to-side-lines Striker Spots Out Letting…
Warm Up & Stretching Exercises by Dr Sean Mahony from Bayside Family Chiropractic. These exercises will be beneficial as a general warm up to be incorporated into the start of training. You can view your Exercise Prescription and print out notes to help you remember. Click the link to view the list of warm up stretches and exercises…